Sigma Kappa provides valuable leadership development opportunities to its members. As an organization Sigma Kappa encourages our members to be involved in at least one extracurricular activity during their collegiate experience. Because of this focus on involvement outside of Sigma Kappa, our sisters are able to engage with the campus and community in ways that are important to them.
COB events: Interested in learning more about Sigma Kappa and our sorority? Come hang out with us on these days!
- Sigma Kappaccino
- Feb. 13th, 7-8 pm, Campus Center 307
- Sigma Kappa's in Paradise
- Feb. 20th, 7-8 pm, Campus Center 309
- Sigma's Have S'more Fun
- Feb. 28th, 7-8 pm, Campus Center 305
Jagathon: Come dance the night away with sisters while celebrating a great cause!
- March 4th at 1 pm - March 5th at 2:06 am